We encourage budding legal experts and students to write for the platform. The Legal Guides is always looking to engage the brightest minds and give them exposure in terms of web traffic and our social media platforms.
While we encourage everyone to send in their write-ups, there are certain professional guidelines, which we expect you to adhere to-
- We only accept articles which are over 1000+ words. The word count is calculated from the first word of the Introduction section to the last word of the Conclusion. Title, meta description, etc. are not considered within the word limit.
- The article needs to be 100% SEO-Optimized. This means that the keyword density should be 1%-2%, the keyword should be present in the title, meta description, H1 and H2 tags and so on.
- The originality of the article is 100% non-negotiable. Our team will check your write up with Copyscape Premium before publishing. If we see any plagiarised sections, you will forever be banned from the publishing on the platform.
- The purpose of your article should be to educate and inform audiences. In other words, we are not going to accept promotional articles where a brand is being advocated in a brazen fashion. We want your article to add value to our readers.
- It is critical that all your facts are in order. For example, case histories, dates, judgments, etc. should be accurate and be backed with credible authority sources. Facts are the foundation of a well-researched and written legal article.
- We pay particular attention to the article being grammatically correct. Our publishers use Grammarly Premium to ensure that the article passes all the grammar checks. If you are uncertain about grammar, or do not have access to Grammarly, please mention.
If you are looking to gain backlinks by publishing on The Legal Guides, please note that we will only be offering ‘One Do-Follow Link’ on a Resource Page and not on any Product, Home or Services Page of any brand. In other words, there will be No Commercial Links on offer when you write for The Legal Guides.
If you wish to pitch a topic and write for us, please email us at- firstname.lastname@example.org